WebPay (“WebPay”) is a Belarusian electronic payment system that allows you to make secure payments using Visa, MasterCard, Belkart bank cards, as well as installment cards and through the Settlement System ERIP. Convenience for individuals is the ability to online purchase a product, or a plane ticket, book a hotel room or pay for another service, and do it instantly and safely.
The Highlights of the Platform
Business customers get a chance to significantly increase the number of customers if they allow them to buy from the comfort of their homes. Companies can accept payments in different currencies, manage payments in their personal WEBPAY account and promptly send invoices to customers by email. In this case, a specially created web interface is used. The service is called internet acquiring. This is a dynamic and promising market segment.
The main benefit of working with WEBPAY is the absence of the need for pre-registration. Payment is available at any time of the day, regardless of the day of the week and the bank’s working hours. There are no additional fees and commissions for services outside of working hours. But it is possible to send a gift with delivery to a loved one or business partner. To do this is extremely simple. You pay for the selected goods with your card, and in the process of placing an order, you write down the address, name, and surname of another person.
There is no connection fee. The amount of the monthly fee is from 100,000 to 300,000 rubles. The average bank commission is about 3% of the volume of the transaction but varies slightly depending on the bank selected for acquiring: Belagroprombank 3%, BPS-Sberbank: foreign cards 3.8%, Belarusian cards 3.1%, Priorbank 3%.
Funds are credited to the accounts of online stores automatically. There is no need for additional operations by the bank. The price of the subscription fee includes data processing with the help of modern software, as well as comprehensive maintenance.
- Tariffs for Internet acquiring from 1.3%, thanks to partnership and integration with eight leading banks in the country. Clients of any bank in Belarus can connect to the Internet via WEBPAY.
- There is no minimum monthly remuneration.
- The Merchant can connect the remote customer identification service, which will allow authorization of new customers from any country in the world without visiting an office, representative office, branch or outlet.
- A ready-made package of functional and technical solutions for each type of business (for more details, follow the link).
- Solution for paying bills through a single link (QR-code).
- Work with payments through the “Settlement” ERIP system and Internet acquiring is carried out in one personal account.
- Possibility of branding (placement of the logo, use of corporate colors of the client’s brand, the possibility of changing the text) of the adaptive payment page.
- Formation of detailed reports for the merchant, accounting department and inspection bodies for any period of time online and with the ability to download in .csv format for Excel.
WEBPAY guarantees complete security of data and transactions in accordance with the international Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. In addition, it has a PCI DSS version 3.1 certificate. The service has been accredited as a Visa and MasterCard service provider. Each transaction is protected by Verified (Visa) and MasterCard SecureCode technologies, as well as 3D-Secure technology and micro-payment.
How to Join
In order to set up payment on the site and start accepting real payments, you need to step by step and complete several steps to connect to the system:
Step 1. Fill out an application;
Step 2. After processing the application, it is necessary to check the site for compliance with the requirements of payment systems and acquiring banks;
Step 3. Get access to the test environment and get acquainted with all the necessary information provided by the manager;
Step 4. Signing documents and concluding an agreement with the acquiring bank; Launching payment acceptance on the site.