Privacy & Cookies Policy
2. Key concepts
First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the domain placing the cookie. First-party cookies are those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (eg cookies placed by www.dlapiper.com).
Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies: these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
3. What cookies do we use and why?To find out about specific cookies we use on this site, please see below.The cookies used on our site are categorized as follows:
Functional cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide the requested services.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to:
- Identify you as being logged in to the website and to authenticate you
- Make sure you connect to the right service on the website when we make any changes to the way it works
- For security purposes
Performance‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use our website – e.g. which pages you visit and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our content is.We use performance cookies to perform:
- Web analytics:Provide anonymous statistics on how our website is used
- Error management: Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur.
Analytics cookiesThese cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources to our website so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. If you don’t allow these cookies, we will not collect your personal data and we will not be able to know when you’ve visited our site.
Advertising cookiesWe use this information to send out marketing communications via email. We use additional cookies to connect your e-marketing journey with your website journey if you click on a link from one of our emails. This is to help us to provide you with relevant content across our digital marketing channels. Other advertising cookies may be set through our site by third parties. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. In addition, we allow cookies from Social Networks, to allow you to share content that you view on our page. These cookies will be capable of tracking your browser across other sites.
4. Strictly necessary cookies do not require your consent.For performance, functionality, targeting and social media cookies, we request your consent before placing them on your device. You can give your consent by continuing to use our website, or by clicking on the appropriate button on the banner displayed to you, or by going to the Cookie Preference Centre. If you do not wish to give consent or wish to withdraw your consent to any performance, functionality, targeting or social media cookies at any time, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this or by changing your settings in the Cookie Preference Centre. Please note that disabling these cookies will affect the functionality of the website and may prevent you from being able to access certain features on the website.
5. Changing your cookie settingsYou can change your cookie settings by going to the Cookie Preference Centre by clicking on the Cookie button at the bottom of this policy.Please note that internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
6. Freely given and unconditional consent of visitorsYou can change the cookie settings that will be placed when you visit our website by changing the settings on your browser or by visiting the Cookie Preference Centre by clicking on the Cookie button at the bottom of this policy.
7. Can I withdraw my consent?If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your internet browser settings or clicking on the Cookie button at the bottom of this policy and change your settings.For further information about deleting or blocking cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2.
8. InquiriesShould you have any inquiries about data protection at Akurateco Lab, Informatica Unipessoal LDA, registered under the laws of the Portugal with company number 516406205 whose registered office is at Rua do Breijinho, № 4, 2 dt. 2135-099 Samora correia, Portugal or if you would like to know which of your personal data we have stored, please write on:
e-mail: [email protected]
e-mail: [email protected]