The PayOp payment system from the United Kingdom accepts payments in 34 different currencies, including cryptocurrencies, from 195 different countries across the world. This global list does not simply cover sanctioned countries. It is suitable for conducting e-commerce transactions and trading on online Forex exchanges, as well as platforms of other types of cryptocurrencies, while purchasing a video game and paying for freelancing services, online dating, international delivery of products, sports betting, and other similar activities.
The PayOp aggregator allows you to accept payments from international and local bank cards, pay in cash and any kind of electronic money, make transfers using cryptocurrencies using bank details, online banking, from a mobile phone, and pay for woocommerce in online stores.
For most types of Internet business, PayOp Target Audience is an optimal and extremely convenient solution, as it allows you to accept payments without a website, and for site owners it provides a large selection of methods for accepting payments on the site. For users of Internet services, the PayOp payment system is an extremely simple payment for ordered services and goods.
The PayOp payment system works with most of the payment methods in use today, including methods that work worldwide and methods that are used only in a specific country. Each user of the service can use only some of them without restrictions. Therefore, before starting work, you need to make sure which payment methods are available on the admin panel of your account.
Main Advantages of the Platform
The affiliate program of the international payment system PayOp allows its clients to receive up to 30% of the commission amount of referrals attracted by them. In order to receive such income, it is necessary that the invited user with the right of a legal or natural person registers on the aggregator using your referral link.
All transactions carried out by referrals will be reflected in the corresponding section of your account, and the share of your income – in the “referral balance” window. With partners of the 1st level with a total income of up to 50 thousand dollars, the aggregator charges a 20% commission, and with partners with a total income of more than 50 thousand dollars, it charges 30% of the commission.
The international payment system PayOp allows users to:
- organize the acceptance of cards on the site from all significant countries of the world, except for those that are under sanctions;
- ease of accepting payments, since for this you need to perform only one operation – install the script for accepting payments (plugin for WordPress);
- work with all major types of payment cards, with more than 150 alternative payment methods;
- it is possible to accept payments on the site for legal entities and individuals on the same terms, although all other international payment systems prefer to work exclusively with legal entities and individual entrepreneurs.
In order to start using the opportunities offered by this payment system, you need to go through a simple and intuitive registration here. This procedure can and should be carried out by both individuals and legal entities. All types of payment systems, including PayOp, as a rule, have the same procedure:
- In the upper right corner of the site you need to click the “Registration” button;
- In the window that opens, you must enter your work email number and the same password twice;
- Confirm that you agree with the Terms of Service and that you are not a robot;
- Click on the “create an account” button at the bottom of the page;
- A letter will be sent to the specified email address in which you need to click the link to authorize your account and get the opportunity to enter the personal account of the payment system.
Passing the verification procedure is necessary to gain access to all the features of the aggregator. It is required for a business account, invoice management for submitting a withdrawal request, generating applications for blocked payment methods, withdrawing bank transfers, etc. To do this, you must fill out the appropriate form in your account and provide the documents indicated in it.