Walletto is a Vilnius-based financial company, which was licensed by the Bank of Lithuania. The facility with an official name Walletto UAB was created to help businesses to enter the market fast. Since it is an EEA-registered (European Economic Area) legal entity, it is allowed to do business in any country – EEA member without further authorization from that country. The platform markets itself as an Electronic Money Institution.
The company presents a white-label payment solution that contributes to the promotion of partnering companies and increases their competitiveness in the market. Merchants use the platform to get money from any location 24/7. It issues purchase reloadable plastic cards and virtual prepaid cards for customers to simplify online shopping for them.
Customers find it more convenient and secure to pay using Walletto. One of the benefits of the system is its wide geographic coverage that opens new markets for merchants. The system employs peer-to-peer transfers, which are very efficient and fast. Users can send money to family and friends with ease.
Numerous money load options are available for the members of the platform. They can top up accounts that belong to them or their friends at any time of the day and night using the mobile app. The team of the company developed mobile apps on the widespread operating systems to be available for merchants on the move.
The functionality can be customized. For instance, it is possible to switch off or on contactless e-commerce transactions to protect users. Users can set daily spend limits and assign PIN online. A 3D secure feature is an additional level of security that protects users who pay for commodities online.
Why use Walletto
- Thanks to robust infrastructure used by the company, merchants can accept customers’ payments throughout the world.
- It is convenient to use Walletto for ecommerce and money transfers through the system.
- A convenient e-wallet solution allows merchants to control their funds and manage the expenditure effortlessly.
- Merchants can access the admin area through a mobile app that has Android- and iOS-based versions.
- Merchants who need to improve brand recognition can select a white-label card solution.
- It is fast to start working in the system as it is launched within the shortest time.
- Companies that grow rapidly shouldn’t worry about scaling with this payment solution, as it easily adapts to any volume.
- The customer support is available for merchants at any time seven days a week.
- Reliable security system protects all clients.
The fees vary for legal entities and private persons. For instance, it takes 1000 EUR to open the account for a company, while a private person pays 300 EUR for it. In the case of urgency, companies have to pay twice as much, while individuals need to pay 500 EUR. As for acquiring, fees for transactions vary depending on the type of traffic (EU traffic, non-EU traffic). The fee is agreed in each particular case, so the company should contact the platform and clarify the issue. Refund and reversal fee is 0.50 EUR, chargeback processing fee is from 50 EUR. Monthly monitoring fee starts from 10 EUR. SEPA payments are charged 30 EUR for payments made in EUR, and 60 EUR for payments in other currencies. Explore a special page with a comprehensive price list on the official website of the company.