For all online business owners in the Netherlands struggling with cross-border payments and e-commerce payment solutions, Multisafepay is an ideal platform for your queries.
MultiSafepay is a leading payment service provider in Europe, headquartered in the Netherlands. The platform is known for offering various e-commerce payment solutions like easy integration, payment methods, free plugins, and currency conversion-increasing tools, which makes it easy for European online businesses to expand their reach. Below are the complete details of its solutions for better clarity-
- Online Payment Solutions – MultiSafepay allows businesses to accept online payment from their preferred payment mode and platform and has more than 20,000 partnered international merchants.
- POS/In-Person – For their point-of-sale or in-person services, the portal offers 35 payment methods with no additional cost, the latest and the best payment solutions, and a customer support team speaking German, Spanish, Italian, French and Dutch. It also provides advanced analytics and reporting through a dashboard and works with contactless phone payments or contactless card payments through NFC, EMV chip pin, EMC chip sign, and magstripe (swipe).
- Omnichannel – Through this solution, partners do not need to manage multiple dashboards, as it allows working through a single connection by combining multiple payment methods into a single unified system, making inventory management easy, cut-down management workload and time, and automating end-to-end transaction flow.
- Platforms – This solution facilitates monetising the platforms, streamlining the KYC process, simplifying existing business models, managing transactions and payment refunds, chargebacks, recurring payments, and outsourcing compliance.
Features of MultiSafepay
- The platform is certified according to PSD2 and PCI-DSS standards and provides direct payment flow through credit cards with fewer decline rates and increased acceptance rates.
- MultiSafepay claims to have an instant and straightforward onboarding process, where they will guide you with detailed step-by-step procedures and process payments instantly in real time.
- The online payment solutions are ideal for both B2B and B2C portals.
- It supports around 36 payment methods including VISA, AMEX, VVV Giftcard, Dankort, MasterCard, CartaSi, Maestro and many others. The platform also supports Apple Pay, Alipay, PayPal, AmazonPay, Google Pay, and other digital wallets.
- The portal services are available in 4 countries, including the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Luxembourg.
- It supports 48+ integrations, including ShopTrader, Biedmeer, Lightspeed E-Commerce, SEOshop, and Shopify.
- The omnichannel payment solution by MultiSafepay allows the collection of multiple platforms’ data at one dashboard and offers high-end payment terminals, automated accounting and reconciliation.
How to Use MultiSafepay?
According to the provided database on the website, the steps to use MultiSafepay are described below –
- First, businesses must sign up for the portal and update all the required documents.
The next step is to sign up for the partner’s agreement by MultiSafepay and send it back through email.
- After this, they will be provided with the personal partner link, which will be used to register as a merchant on the portal.
- Once done, the business will get instant access to all the key benefits and tools available for the partners.