The ecoPayz payment system is one of the oldest in the world, operating since 2000. During this time, it has been constantly improving – expanding services and making them more accessible to residents of different countries. The company’s office is located in the UK, its activities as a payment system are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) – this guarantees the safety of funds and also protects the transactions from transferring data.
When registering a wallet, there are two mandatory conditions: specify personal data for the purpose of creating an account and the source of your income, as well as connect two-factor authentication to prevent fraudulent actions with your account.
Advantages of the Service
An electronic system used for transfers and payment for purchases differs sharply from other Western services in its loyal attitude towards users and the opportunities provided.
The main advantages are as follows:
- Ability to create accounts in 45 types of currencies. There are many methods for depositing e-wallet and withdrawing funds. Intrasystem transfers are free of charge. Commission for replenishment can range from 0% to 2.9%, and for withdrawal of funds – from 6 to 10 euros. If the account is not used for a year, the e-wallet will be charged 1.5 euros per month.
- Instant transactions – when depositing and withdrawing money in many ways, transfers, replenishing accounts on online services, you do not need to wait for the receipt of funds;
- High security – many users prefer to store large amounts on ecoPayz accounts precisely because they are reliably protected by two-step authentication and additional methods that can be configured to choose from;
- The EcoCard Mastercard* plastic card is available for users and you can get three cards at once – in dollars, euros and British pounds.
- Pay on the go – users can manage your accounts from mobile devices by installing special applications from the service.
- Replenishment without commission of the account through the bank.
There are also five levels of loyalty programs in ecoPayz. The first Classic level is received by all users after registration. Verification of identity by providing passport data and a passport photo gives the second level – Silver. To increase the level further, it is necessary to provide, at the request of the payment, documents confirming the place of residence, bank data, source of income and other information.
The payment system provides its users with several ways to contact support. To resolve any issues, you can write to: e-mail, live chat: its button is located in the wallet, in a special form on the ecoPayz website: it can be accessed from the wallet using the “Help&Support” button, on social networks Twitter and Facebook.
Working under the jurisdiction of British laws implies compliance with all modern safety requirements. Their observance in Ecopayz is monitored by the Financial Conduct Authority, which issued the license to the payment card.In addition to the login and password, you can use two-step authentication, an SMS message, or a voice call to Google Authenticator to enter the wallet.
How to Join
Getting started with EcoPayz is a straightforward process, designed to be as user-friendly as its service.
- Access the EcoPayz website: Launch your internet browser and steer towards the official EcoPayz website.
- Set up an account: Locate the ‘Sign Up’ button on the website’s landing page. To register, you’ll need to input your name, email address, and formulate a distinctive username and password.
- Activate your account: A verification link will be sent to the email address you registered with. Continue by clicking on this link to verify your account.
- Increase the value of your account: You can fund your EcoPayz account using a variety of methods, including credit or debit card, bank transfers, or any other recommended method on the platform.
- Begin transactions: You are now ready to perform transactions because your account has been appropriately financed.