Easybuy provides a special “Buy Now, Pay Later” option that enables people to own mobile devices without going over their budget. Easybuy collaborates with mobile phone retailers all around Nigeria and has a network of devoted agents that help make owning mobile devices a reality.
The ease of spreading payments over several months, allowing buyers to pay in convenient instalments, is preferred by many consumers who purchase mobile phones. This enables mobile phone stores to experience higher sales and customers, on the other hand, pay more conveniently.
The loan payment app allows you to keep tabs on what you’ve paid and what’s left to pay. The Easybuy agents are always ready to help and put buyers through on repayment. You can also decide to pay before the due dates. Failure to pay may result in locked devices after a long period of defaulting.
Here is a detailed explanation of how Easybuy functions:
- Eligibility: You must fulfill certain eligibility requirements in order to use Easybuy, which includes having a consistent source of income, a legitimate form of identity, a Bank Verification Number (BVN), and a functional ATM card.
- Initial Payment: Suppose you have your eye on a smartphone priced at N50,000 but don’t have the complete sum available. You’ll pay Easybuy a down payment of 30% of the device’s price, or N15,000 in this example. The remaining 70% are taken care of by Easybuy.
- Loan payback: With periods generally ranging from 3 months to 6 months, Easybuy gives flexibility in loan payback. This enables you to pay the remaining 70% in bits.
Advantages of Easybuy
For buyers willing to ease the stress of an initial lump sum, Easybuy is the way to go. With minimal evasion risks, a lot of mobile phone users have Easybuy to thank for access to their current mobile devices.
Easybuy makes it possible for anybody, regardless of current financial circumstances, to obtain a mobile device without making any heavy initial deposit. Buyers can also receive the devices they desire without having to wait until payments are fully made.
Easybuy makes high-quality mobile devices cheap by dividing the cost of the item across multiple months. You no longer need to give up on the desired features and specs because of lack of funds.
Easybuy’s qualifying requirements are simple to meet and attainable. You can use its services as long as you have the identity verification requirements and a reliable source of income.
Flexible payback options
Easybuy provides a range of payback options so you may select a strategy that fits your financial condition. You have options for a 3-month or 6-month term. Your Easybuy loan’s interest rate is determined by the repayment option you choose.
Easybuy Loan App
The procedure is made simpler with the user-friendly Easybuy Loan app. It’s a great tool for managing your debts efficiently with over 1,000,000 downloads and a modest 6.4 MB file size. You only need to make a few clicks to complete each installment.
How to Begin Using Easybuy:
Starting off with Easybuy is simple:
- Install the App: Download the Easybuy loan app from the Play Store to get started.
- Open a new account: Open the app, then select “Sign Up.” Specify a secure password, your email address, and your phone number.
- Enter the code issued to your phone number to confirm it.
- Accept terms & conditions: Enter your information after reading and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Provide three guarantors.