Founded in 2002, BluePay (now Clover) is a First Data company providing merchants in the U.S. and Canada with scalable and secure payment solutions. BluePay lets its users receive money via ACH, credit and debit cards, and POS (point-of-sale) systems. BluePay’s payment software readily integrates with popular shopping and e-commerce systems such as WooCommerce and Magento. BluePay headquarters are in Naperville, Illinois. It also has offices in Chicago and New York.
BluePay has an array of features that enable it to provide fast fund transfer solutions. BluePay hosts customizable payment pages to ensure fast and secure checkouts. Once a customer has paid, the transaction details are instantly sent to the merchant. The e-terminal makes paying using credit cards hassle-free—users with cards can swipe, or type in the card or check data.
BluePay’s recurring billing and invoicing is perfect for businesses who provide subscription-based deals. To leverage this functionality, businesses must customize their payment calendar to start receiving money on time. can ask their clients to pay using BluePay’s online billing and invoicing feature, saving you the cost of sending mails. mailing. BluePay provides level II and III credit card processing functions for business to business (B2B) customers and government institutions. In addition, BluePay has customizable reporting functionality that easily integrates with accounting software like QuickBooks to track all payments and make reconciliation effortless.
BluePay is PCI compliant. The company uses point-to-point encryption, user address verification services, and CVV2 to protect customers’ details from leakage or theft. BluePay uses tokenization technology to turn data into symbols to enhance payment security. BluePay’s fraud filter screening makes it easy to recognize and prevent potential fraudulent activities.
Major Benefits of Using BluePay
- Integrations. BluePay payment system easily integrates with shopping and ecommerce like WooCommerce and Magento. It supports PayPal for recurring billing and invoicing. BluePay also integrates with QuickBooks for tracking transactions and making reconciliations.
- BluePay is PCI-compliant and uses tokenization technology, address verification, CVV2, fraud filters, and point-to-point encryption to provide a secure payment and data storage environment.
- Multiple payment options. With BluePay, you are free to choose your preferred payment method, from credit and debit cards to ACH to point-of-sale terminals.
- BluePay API. Customers can leverage the application programming interface (API) to customize their over-the-internet transactions.
- Merchant lending. BluePay lets merchants access capital through its cash advances and business loan programs.
- BluePay provides 24\7\365 customer services to guide clients through their offerings or fix technical issues via phone or chat.
How to Connect to BluePay
To connect to BluePay, the merchant should:
- Contact the sales team to apply for an account
- Provide contact details and accept the term and conditions
- Choose a Clover hardware subscription or buy equipment
- Be credit approved
- Submit a sales batch of $25 or more within 30 days from the date of approval
- Be able to transact $10,000 and above from card processing within the first four billing cycles
Your inquiry to connect to BluePay will take a few days to process.