Payone is one of Austria and Germany’s most opted payment service providers. The portal facilitates payment solutions for businesses and merchants, allowing them to accept online payments from different platforms, through credit or debit cards, or on their devices.
Payone was launched in 2020, and its headquarters are based in Germany. Payone is a joint venture of DSV (Deutscher Sparkassenverlag) Group and Worldline and creates personalised payment solutions for all industry types, irrespective of their sizes. In the past few years, amid its popularity, the portal has raised funding of around $7 million from prominent investors like BD Payone and AER Investments.
Payment allows users fast and secure payment options, offering all payment methods, including VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, Vpay, Girocard, GooglePay, Union Pay, Alipay, AMEX, iDeal, Maestro, Apple Pay and Kalarna, in a single source, and also allows payments from credit cards, country-specific or account-based payment methods, instalments, or purchases by invoice.
Apart from accepting cashless payments, Payone can be integrated into many standard store systems, including JTL shop, WooCommerce, Magento, Oxio E-shop, Shopware, etc. The portal operates on a subscription-based model and charges 11.90 Euros/per user per month. The benefit merchants or businesses get from using Payone includes reduced payment integration time, which companies can utilise for operational activities. Payone offers cost-saving deals, discounts, and 24/7 support for a seamless experience.
Some brands and industries already partnered with Payone are Mister Spex, Tally Wejil, Home24, Puma, DB, Zalando, Rossmann, BMW Group, Sansibar, Aldi Sud, Fraport, Notebooksbilliger, and many others. The portal has 277,000 customers, 99.9% system availability, and recorded 5.4 Billion Euro transactions volume yearly.
PayOne Features –
- Payment solutions offered by Payone are popular in Germany and Austria, as they facilitate customer payments through cards or other methods. This helps with increased customer satisfaction and sales.
- Fraud protection through risk management tools, real-time fraud prevention tools, and chargeback protection allows businesses to increase trust and revenue with PayOne.
- Payone offers multi-purpose payment solutions, allowing partners to accept in-store, online or phone payments.
- Another significant advantage of Payone includes 24/7 customer support, which helps with instant query resolution, live dashboard reporting, payment tracks and insights. These features further help partners understand buying behaviour and develop deals and offers accordingly.
How to Use Payone?
To begin using Payone as your payment service provider, businesses or merchants need to register to the platform, following the below-mentioned steps-
- Visit the Payone website and click on Register.
- Fill out the provided registration form for approval, and once approved, you can log in to the portal with the credentials shared on your registered email ID.
Details that need to be provided to use Payone are – Business name, address, VAT Number, contact details, and bank account information.
Once done, you can-
- add or remove the provided payment methods,
- set up fraud protection,
- Manage data from customers,
- Check the transaction history,
- connect with customer support for further assistance.
Following these steps, users can easily register for the platform and offer their customers Payone as the payment method.