For all those struggling with payments and transactions from different available methods and restrictions of transferring from one bank to the other, the Paymaya payment gateway in the Philippines offers the best, instant and hassle-free solution for all your queries. Paymaya, or Maya, is an end-to-end financial payment portal that allows users to save, grow or spend their funds easily. The mobile application has facilitated financial services to over 28 million Filipinos and is ranked as one of the most significant and largest digital payment processors for private and public institutions.
Offering secure and contactless transactions, the application can be used to pay bills, for bank transfers, send or load money, book tickets and any other financial transactions.
It is ideal for all businesses, irrespective of their size, including large enterprises or service providers, SMEs, startups and other ventures. Paymaya has partnered with all the unbanked, banked and underserved consumers and merchants, including McDonald’s, ArmyNavy, Super8, Anytime Fitness, BLK Cosmetics, Apple, Watsons and many others. The Paymaya payment option can also be used for payments at national government agencies, colleges and state universities, government-controlled or owned companies, and local government units. It was founded in 2015 and has a network of over 38,000 merchants.
Payment on Paymama are accepted through multiple options, credit and debit card, e-wallets, online banking, cash, and also support prepaid payments. USD and PHP are the settlement currencies, PHP is the processing currency and PHP and USD are available for customers. Each transaction at Paymaya is protected with multi-factor authentication, provides reports through a self-service portal, and provides an instant refund facility.
It offers free upgrades and registration, free payment transfers to users, bank accounts through Instapay and free bill payments.
Features of Paymaya
- Paymaya offers a virtual prepaid card option, where users will get a card for online and offline shopping. It can be used for payments at all the stores that give card payment options and supports ATM withdrawals.
- Using Paymaya, users can split their bills, send money anywhere and anytime, pay at restaurants for concert tickets, book flights, and all the other benefits.
- It offers multi-factor authentication, device fingerprinting, risk profiling, and other options to facilitate secure transactions.
- Paymaya offers free registrations, transfers and upgrades. For ATM withdrawal using the physical card, it charges PHP 10-PHP18 and a 1% charge to add money through Paymaya partner channels.
How to Use Paymaya?
To begin with, only a few steps are needed to be followed.
- Users must first install the Paymaya app through the Apple App or Google Play Store.
- Complete the registration process by entering your name, email ID and contact number.
- Set a strong password, and complete the SMS verification process for more security.
- Enter the verification key, and select the View Card option.
- Once done, enter your residential address and DOB.
- To confirm, check for the confirmation message on the registered number.