JCC Payment is a card processing company for debit and credit card transactions in Cyprus, acting as a mediator between customers and merchants, businesses or financial institutions. The platform ensures secure and instant payments and has supported businesses with cashless electronic payments for over 30+ years. It was established by the Bank of Cyprus Ltd. in 1989, with its headquarters located in Nicosia, Cyprus. Bank of Cyprus has 75% shareholding in the company, and other institutions, including the National Bank of Greece, Alpha Bank, Hellenic Bank and Piraeus Bank, hold 25% shares.
JCC Payment Systems can accept payments through multiple sales channels and collaborates with central Cyprus banks to administer card transaction settlement and processing. The platform supports 7+ payment options, including Discover, AMEX, MasterCard, Union Pay, VISA and others. Services provided by JCC Payment systems are fraud prevention, card issuing, risk and security management, mobile checkout, point of sale, payment gateway, online payments, master merchant account, white-label and virtual terminal. EUR, USD, CHF and GBP are the processing currencies, and GBP, USD and EUR are the settlement currencies at JCC, with a 24-hour payment settlement cycle.
Along with transaction management, JCC’s intuitive administration user-friendly interface allows merchants or partnered businesses to prepare reports and fetch transaction details on virtual terminals and other perks. The platform enables merchants to set a prefix value and order ID, which will quickly help distinguish the JCC orders.
Features of JCC
- JCC provides 3D-secured processing for all the transactions.
- The portal also provides currency conversion services in 47 currencies, increasing the customer base for partnered platforms, and the conversion rates are updated daily.
- JCC payments can also be processed through a payment link generated by merchants and offer delayed capture services.
- It can be used for recurring payments and support refunds for the order IDs.
- Big, small or medium enterprises and startups can leverage the benefits of the payment solution provider.
- JCC payment solutions can be used in travel, gaming, e-commerce, hospitality, and financial service industries.
- Integration methods provided by the platform include plugin, server-to-server, hosted checkout, point of sale, and mail or telephone order.
- JCC can be integrated into WordPress, WooCommerce and PrestaShop.
- The platform also provides Cashback services for additional benefits.
How to Use JCC?
Here are the following steps that help with JCC plugin integration –
- View the plugin setting.
- Check for the JCC Payment plugin, and click on the JCC payment gateway.
- To run and test the payment solution, enter the credentials and click on the test tick box to enable test mode.
- When checked in the test mode, save all the changes and enable the JCC payment gateway plugin to accept payments.
JCC users need to have a merchant account to accept credit card payments. After creating a merchant account, view store settings, select payment providers, and provide merchant ID, API signature password and acquirer ID. Once done, click Connect to finish the process, and set JCC as your credit card processor.