For all the individuals and businesses struggling with digital payments in Turkey, Iyzico payment can be your saviour. Iyzico payment services was launched in 2013 and has its headquarters in Istanbul, Sydney. The payment portal has gained immense hype due to one of the biggest funding rounds in April 2017, which was for $27 million. PayU GPO acquires the portal and allows online firms to receive payments from anywhere worldwide, regardless of size. Iyzico accepts payments in Great British Sterling, Swiss Francs, Turkish Liras, US Dollars, Norwegian Krone currencies and Euros through AMEX, VISA, Maestro, VISA debit, VISA Electron, Mastercard and Mastercard Debit. It can also receive payment for mobile or online purchases from the BKM Express digital wallet.
Services offered by Iyzico payment include Iyzi POS, which allows paying with partnered merchants accepting cards; Iyzi Bazaar, where they manage the marketplace payments (taking payment from e-commerce website buyers), Iyzi link, which allows users to pay only with the link, and buyer protection. Iyzico payments also provide automated fraud prevention while ensuring complete transaction safety to the users. The payment portal can be integrated into OpenCart, WordPress, WHMCS, X.Commerce, Shoplo, Magento and WooCommerce.
Iyzico payment services are active in Asia, North America, Oceania, South America, the Caribbean, Central America, the Middle East, Africa and Antarctica. The integration process of the portal takes 24 hours, but after that, the payments are reflected instantly in bank accounts. All the corporate partners for the platform have to pay 2.99% and 0.25 Turkish Liras, and individual users are changed to 3.19% and 0.25 Turkish Liras as the transaction fee. Iyzico payment is PCI-DSS compliant and has over 10,000+ partnered merchants and 20,000+ registered seller accounts.
Features of Iyzico Payment
- Iyzico payment is an open-source platform, and users do not need to pay any charges to benefit from the portal’s services.
- With PCI-DSS compliance, all portal services are 100% secure, ensuring secure transactions.
- Iyzico provides fraud prevention features on their portal with smart payment routing and dynamic 3DS service.
- The account set-up process at the portal only takes 24 hours, and once done, users can instantly receive or send payment to registered users.
- Since it allows users to pay with a single click, it could boost the sales for partnered merchants.
- When paying with Iyzico, users cannot enter their bank details and pay directly from the Iyzico balance.
- An unused Iyzico balance can be withdrawn back to the source bank account from the mobile application, available for iOS and Android.
How to Use Iyzico Payment?
All users planning to pay with Iyzico without their cards must opt for the Top Up Money option in the app, enter the amount they wish to add from the Load Money with Card option, select their registered card, and load money. Balance for the same is reflected within a maximum of 24 hours.
Users can further pay with the loaded Iyzico balance at online websites or portals or to the merchants who have partnered with the platform.