Sales Development Representative
Akurateco is a cutting-edge white-label payment software provider with 15+ years of hands-on experience in the payment industry. We provide fully-brandable and easily customizable payment software to our merchants.
Our team is looking for a Sales Development Representative.
- Preparing Ideal Customer Profiles (ICPs) and multichannel sequences (both LinkedIn and email or hybrid) autonomously or with the help of AEs & HoS, CCO;
- Setting up meetings between prospects and the sales team;
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline of interested prospects and engaging sales executives in the next steps;
- Tracking progress towards meeting quota goal (booked demo or intro calls on a monthly basis);
- Focusing on SME and Big Accounts from the following industries: the Fintech industry (PSPs, Processors, EMI, e-wallets), Banks, SaaS companies, e-commerce platforms, high-risk industry merchants (Gambling, Dating, FX)
- Main markets: EU, MENA, LATAM, Africa;
- Providing regular reports on sales activities and results to the Head of Sales;
- Working closely with the Account Executives and Head of Sales;
- Identifying best practices for refining the company’s lead-generation playbook.
- 2+ years of experience in Lead Generation or Sales Development;
- Representative roles with a track record of exceeding lead targets/appointment quotas in B2B sales;
- Proven, creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills;
- Understanding how to work with sales/prospecting automation tools and CRM systems;
- Would be a plus: an experience within the fintech, payments, or SaaS industry, particularly in B2B segments;
- English Upper-intermediate.
- Exciting growth and professional development opportunities in the rapidly expanding fintech industry;
- Flexible and supportive corporate culture;
- Remote-first work culture;
- Competitive compensation package.