Junior Backend Developer (PHP)
• At least a year of experience in software development or any other relevant technical background;
• Experience with PHP 7.4+
• Understanding of the basics of software development (OOP, design patterns, SOLID, REST API design)
• Ability to write clean code;
• Intermediate level of English.Will be an advantage:
• Experience with API integrations
• Knowledge of Symfony, PHPMD, PHPCPD.
• Development of integrations with external payment systems;
• Writing clean and efficient code;
• Take part in discussions / meetings and decision-making.
• Fully remote work for the period of quarantine;
• Fair remuneration;
• Flexible working hours: starting workday in the time interval from 8.00 till 10.00, ending from 17.00 till 19.00;
• Modern management focused on the development of employees;
• An open-minded and involved team.