Junior Automation QA
• Experience in writing autotests in any language / framework;
• Understanding of the work and testing of REST API;
• Knowledge and understanding of testing methodologies and processes, JIRA, Confluence, Postman;
• Experience with frontend languages (HTML, CSS, JS);
• Understanding of working with web services;
• Experience with versioning systems (GIT);
• Ability to work in a team, work on flexible development methodologies;
• Ability to self-organize, high attentiveness, independence;
• Intermediate level of English.
Will be an advantage:
• Experience in writing test scenarios and acceptance criteria using Gherkin;
• Previous experience of work with microservice architecture of the application;
• Experience in writing autotests using the Behat framework.
• Writing autotests using Gherkin and Behat;
• Creating test cases based on requirements.
• Fully remote work for the period of quarantine;
• Fair remuneration;
• Flexible working hours: starting workday in the time interval from 8.00 till 10.00, ending from 17.00 till 19.00;
• Modern management focused on the development of employees;
• An open-minded and involved team.